Vendor Information and Agreement
Upon completion of your application, you will receive a confirmation of your acceptance or rejection by email. Even when accepted, you are not registered until we receive payment and proof of license and insurance. You are also expected to bring a printed payment receipt and proof of license & insurance to check-in on the day of the event, without which you will be denied participation without refund.
Arrival and Check-in, Departure:
- Check-in is 8am, departure 4pm.
- Assigned booth space. Please see Debbie Powell at information booth. There you will find a map with your placement. Each space is for ONE vendor only.
- Your license must be displayed in your event booth during the event.
- Free parking off of 25th Street, (behind Rocky Mountain Chocolates), and also off 26th Street, (behind Colorado City Creamery).
- Full payment must be paid by deadline of September 30,2017.
- Please use the same business name and email for your payment as you used on your application. Otherwise we will not be able to identify you at check in.
- You are responsible to pay all required State & City Sales Taxes to the appropriate agencies for all items sold by your company during the event.
- No refunds for any reason.
- Refunds will not be issued for inclement weather.
- 10×10 space
- Two spaces may be purchased for bigger needs.
- Tent weights: minimum of 75 lbs. per pole, 4 poles per 10×10 tent.
- Shoestring Events has the right to ask any vendor without proper set up to leave or make immediate adjustments.
- Shoestring Events does not provide equipment, including tents, tables, and chairs.
- You are responsible for all merchandise within your booth.
- Booth contest held during the event for best decorated, give-aways, activity for children, etc. for the occasion. The winner will receive prizes from local merchants.
*All vendors are responsible for carrying away any trash, leftovers, and waste in their area. Do not fill the trash cans available to guest, or there will be a $100 fine imposed by the city and Shoestring Events will ask you to vacate the premises.
All vendors will be responsible to protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Shoestring Events and Old Colorado City Associates from and against any losses, claims, demands, damages, injuries, death, or expense of any kind and nature arising out of the acts or omissions of your guests, employees, volunteers, or servers.